What's controlling that?
Label isn't a menu function, it's a field. Edit the issue, and check the field is valid.
The Label field is not in the screen at all. We have two environments for JIRA, DEV and PROD. The Label field is not in screen in both DEV and PROD. However, the user can see the Label menu in PROD but not in DEV. They used to edit the Label from the menu even after the ticket is closed.
Label is not a standard option in Jira, it is a field. If they've got something extra in a menu, then your admins have installed an add-on that provides it. You'll need to work out which add-on is doing it and add it to Dev.
I compared DEV and PRD, the PRD has two extra menu than DEV: Convert to Subtask and Label. the DEV has a lot more plugins installed than PRD. the only plugin in PRD but not in DEV is JIRA SSL Add-on. btw, I am the admin, just took over this new project. How can I bring these two extra menus into DEV?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.