Hello,
I've setup Bitbucked on my NAS (QNAP) and the system seems to run good so far.
However, when I create a new repository and want to push something (with the default terminal commands that are shown), in this example a 1KB php test file, it it fails with errors.
I've tried to push using SSH and HTTP (HTTPS) but both fail.
Push with SSH gives me the error:
remote: env: can't execute 'perl': Not a directory
Push with HTTP / HTTPS gives me the error:
error: RPC failed; HTTP 500 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 500
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
Everything up-to-date
Any idea would be highly appreciated as I can't work currently.
For official Atlassian support staff I can also share user credentials for the Bitbucked or SSH credentials. Let me know how to send you these via PM or email.
I've used a Stash system recently on the same NAS but the interface became unusable after an OS update. (Lots of CSS an JS errors which lead to unclickable elements in the interface which is why I setup a complete new Bitbucked instance.)