Hi,
I wanted to hide the history tab in activity panel. Could anyone help, how to achieve this ?
Regards,
Dileep.
Hi @DILEEP KUMAR
What do you want to achieve with this?
I don't think so this will be possible with configurations may be you need to go with Javascript and all.
Thanks Yogesh for response !!
I wanted to hide this, so that other user cant't see the history.
Could please suggest, how to achieve this using Java Script ?
Hi All/ @Yogesh Mude,
I am able to hide all the content of Activity Panel. I wanted to hide only History Tab from activity Panel. Could any one suggest how to achieve it ?
Hi All/ @DILEEP KUMAR
How can you hide all the content of Activity Panel?
Thank you,
Vlad
Is there a solution to this problem? Is it possible to hide the history tab with fragments or behavior?
Hey @DILEEP KUMAR @Fernando Passos One of the possible solutions is to disable one of the system app's modules. In JIRA we have the native app - "Issue Tab Panels Plugin" which is responsible for rendering:
I am attaching the example of how to disable the history tab:
BEFORE:
STEPS: JIRA Administration -> Manage apps > Filter by System apps > Issue Tab Panels Plugin > Expand all modules > Change History Tab Panel > Disable
RESULT:
-----P.S.: It might be interesting to hide the activity tab that might also show the history. In order to hide this tab you need to disable another plugin's module – "JIRA Activity Stream Plugin". STEPS: JIRA Administration -> Manage apps > Filter by System apps > JIRA Activity Stream Plugin > Expand all modules > Activity Stream Issue Tab Panel > Disable Best, Oleg.
When I was looking for a plugin that could be helpful for this issue, I saw one that came close (Issue History for Jira by SaaSJet) but not quite so I reached out to them and suggested this feature.
About a month ago, they came back with the news that such feature is already available. You can avail of the free 30-day trial and give them feedback too.
They have implemented an access manager option for the add-on and now Jira admins are able to provide or restrict Issue History access to particular Jira groups (see attached).
*disclaimer: I am not connected with the company. 🙂
Did you find any solution via Fragment?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.