Hi
I installed confluence at comany's network that can access internet.
Although the Internet was an available environment, it blocked the Internet for security reasons, and since then, there has been no confluence screen with the following logs.
If I can know the target server and port that is trying to access the outside, I will ask the security manager to open the port.
What kind of server does it access?
and I installed plugin :
Docs - JavaDocs, PHPDocs, HTML-Pages... for Confluence (Server) 10 Users: Commercial License
$HOME/onfluence/atlassian/confluence/logs/catalina.out
29-May-2018 08:54:08.640 WARNING [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Standalone]]] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadDetected Thread "http-nio-8090-exec-32" (id=324) has been active for 64,775 milliseconds (since 5/29/18 8:53 AM) to serve the same request for http://docs-brighticsiot.samsungsds.com:8090/plugins/macrobrowser/browse-macros.action?detailed=false¯oMetadataClientCacheKey=1527583575860 and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is 60 seconds). There is/are 24 thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
java.lang.Throwable
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
at org.apache.http.conn.socket.PlainConnectionSocketFactory.connectSocket(PlainConnectionSocketFactory.java:75)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.connect(DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:142)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.connect(PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.java:373)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClientExec.java:381)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:237)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:185)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:89)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:111)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:185)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:83)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:108)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:56)
at com.atlassian.gadgets.renderer.internal.http.WhitelistAwareHttpClient.execute(WhitelistAwareHttpClient.java:49)