anyone care to comment on running their experience on postgres 10.3 are we ok on this?
we rather not have to have multiple db versions
@Thomas Burkesee support platforms for your Jira version navigate btw different version to see support Postgres version. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/supported-platforms-828787550.html
best!
I accidentally installed a postgres 10 Jira last week (didn't check the version of postgres on Debian before starting on the Jira). It was ok at first, install and getting-started stuff all worked. It fell over in a heap as soon as I tried to use an add-on. Re-did the setup with a supported postgres and the same process worked fine.
I'd recommend sticking to the supported versions for now.
Ok thanks Nic!
Atlassian will start working on adding PostgreSQL 10 support for Jira Server in the near future and will be reflecting the status on JRASERVER-65910.
Please join there, vote for it and set yourself as a watcher. You'll receive an update there on our progress going forward.
We've also planned adding support for PostgreSQL 11. See JRASERVER-68578 for updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.