In my various templates, I am tired of changing space keys in macros.
Is there a way to have the Task Report macro have a selection called @currentspace ?
After testing Copy Page Hierarchy macro, this seems to resolve my current need.
Still would like to know if there is a way to use @currentspacevalue in the Task Report macro.
There is not a way, I just tried. You can specify a space or leave it blank as you observed. I did find this suggestion in our bug tracker: Add the option "Current Space" to the macros "Task Report" and "Content Report Table" You may comment or vote on it to emphasize your use case directly with the development team.
Thanks @AnnWorley; voted.
@AnnWorleyIs there a way I can send you a direct message: Got a question to run by you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.