Would like to change the default priority from critical to minor, the edit button is missing.
@Sam NikouWhat happens when you click edit ? are you able to change priority ?
Hi @Sam Nikou,
Welcome to this community
You need to add the field "priority" on the edit-screen, you can find more information here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/users-unable-to-edit-field-due-to-screen-configuration-317950638.html
Cheers,
Adrián.
There is no edit icon to the right of the priority and when clicking edit i don't see the label,
@Sam Nikouso make sure priority field is on the edit screen if it doesn't help try with edit in other web browser and see the out come.
Hi Sam,
as @Adrián Plaza [DEISER] and @Moses Thomas already said, you won't be able to edit the priority inline on the issue view as long the Priority field is not present on the screen associated with the Edit operation in the project. Reach out to an administrator to fix that for you Best, Max
Thank yo all - I've reached out to the administrator.
@Max Foerster - K15tOfcourse
I believe you also need 'schedule' permission to change priority
Hi Joe,
nope, it is not. Schedule Issues permission is crucial for setting the due date and ranking issues, not for setting the priority.
Thank you! I just encountered this problem myself, and thought permissions were the root cause this saved me hours of of following a red herring.
Thanks @Moses Thomas this worked for me. I Guess you need to be Admin for the Board or Project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.