Admin help to create a project and I'm the admin of this project. I add the information as below: Module Sprint Epic and tasks belong to this epic But I cannot click start sprint button in boar
Hi @Crystal Chen,
Please have a look at the permission scheme in the project settings. I think you don't have the correct role in the project.
So have a look at the permission scheme, see which role can manage sprints, then go to Roles, and check if the roles you have in the project is the same as the 1 on the permission scheme.
I hope this helps!
Cheers!
Tzoe Keat
Which permission shall I have? I'm the project admin. Could you let me know the name of item, I will have a look.
Also the tasks I created under the Epic is not shown in the backlog, see the second pic attached. Please help.
Thanks,
Crystal
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.