I'd like to access my help documentation in Confluence from an application I've built. I'd like to configure a button in the application (e.g. "Help") to send a URL to my Confluence (server) instance that will log in and take me straight to the home page without displaying the login dialog. How can this be done?
Morning Roger,
You are looking to achieve two different things here:
Best of luck!
I'm not sure this answers my question. I'll try to explain what I'm looking for:
I'd like my app to search for a text string in a space on our Confluence server using a query URL. For example:https://<my_confluence_url>/dosearchsite.action?cql=siteSearch+~+"<search_terms_here>"+and+space=<space_key>But, if I am not logged in to Confluence, can I also include my login credentials in the query URL?
Did you ever find a solution to this? I am looking to accomplish the exact same thing.
Hi Dave,
No, not yet.
Why is it so damn hard to just log directly into Confluence? I try to get people access and they wind up getting dropped in Jira. But I don't give them access to JIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so over your cloud version.
Hi Roger,
It has been a few years since you posted that question ... I would be delighted to know if you managed to configure that Help button and log in automatically into Confluence ? I am having exactly the same issue and I am not finding any answers...
Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.