Hello everyone,
I have installed Jira-Software 7.9.2 and then added service desk 3.12.2 on Ubuntu.
From the license view everything looks fine.

However, after entering the license for Service Desk and configuring the application access, I cannot create any Service Desk Projects.

If I check the add-ons for the Service Desk, almost all modules are deactivated.

Checking the log tells me that there are timeouts for like 13 modules of the service desk. Uninstall and install Service Desk again often results in odd errors like
Unable to compile Soy template exeptions. After fully restarting jira those errors are gone.

Installing a fresh jira and activating service desk works just fine. After importing data from our productive instance the error occures again.
The data comes from an older version of jira, which was updated to 7.0.x first and then imported to 7.9.1.
There were two ServiceDesk projects nobody used and which I have deleted *after* the import.
I hope someone can assist me here. :-) I guess I really made a mess.