Hi everyone,
I habe setup Crowd for centralized authentication service. Now I have the problem, that I am not able to login to my Bitbucket aplication from outside the proxy (extranet). If i logon from the local connector (without proxy settings set in bitbucket.properties), I am able to login, so the user credentials and the autnetication with Crowd is fine. But if I set the proxy settings in Bitbucket and try to login from extranet, the login request ends in a HTTP/404 response in URL <http_host>/j_atl_security_check.
Figuring out the logs, I was just able to find these two outputs that seems to be similar to these issue.
<server-ip>:51345,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 | https | o@15ASSAKx736x18x1 | - | 2018-05-28 12:16:45,589 | "POST /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk HTTP/1.1" | "https://<bitbucket-application>.<my-domain>.<tld>/login" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0) like Gecko" | 500 | 0 | 31479 | - | 21851 | - |
<server-ip>:51341,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 | https | o@15ASSAKx736x19x1 | - | 2018-05-28 12:16:46,823 | "POST /j_atl_security_check HTTP/1.1" | "https://<bitbucket-application>.<my-domain>.<tld>/login" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0) like Gecko" | 404 | 0 | 0 | - | 20140 | - |
Do someone may have a hint for me how to solve this issue? Is it may related to a domain name resolution against Crowd?
Unfortunately I have no further or more specific log entries found. 
In addition, if I try to access Bitbucket on the server itself and login, the login works though the domain is redirected form the local address (localhost) to the proxy name address. But even if the login works, no content is displayed in Bitbucket: I can only view my logon and the "headline" of the Bitbucket website, like:

For proxy settings, I've used this guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-microsoft-internet-information-services-iis-833931378.html
I've set Bitbuckets "server.xml" properties like explained in https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/migrate-server-xml-customizations-to-bitbucket-properties-897811761.html and https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/bitbucket-server-config-properties-776640155.html#BitbucketServerconfigproperties-Server; I am running Bitbucket version 5.10.1 and Crowd in version 3.2.0.
The server and its environment: One Windows Server 2012 R2 runs the Bitbucket application, as well the Crowd application as well the IIS (8.5) proxy, with ARR 3.5 installed.
Thanks in advance
Kevin