I'm using a custom field of type "labels" and im trying to import to it 500 labels I got in CSV.I've tried a couple of ways and for somehow I cant import it and I don't want to get in the DB.any suggestions?
Hello @Cheno
Which version are you using. This was an open issue, but now has been fixed.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIM-888
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/importing-data-from-csv-861253680.html
Please see this part of the docs
You can import multiple values into a JIRA field that accepts multiple values (e.g. Fix (for) Version, Affects Version, Component, Labels). To do this, your CSV file must specify the same column name for each value you wish to aggregate into the mapped JIRA field. The number of column names specified must match the maximum number of values to be aggregated into the mapped field. For example:
Since in your case you have to import values for custom field and not issues for an project. You should follow this guide
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-bulk-import-custom-field-values-for-certain-types-of-custom-field-827123935.html
Could you explain "somehow can't import it"? It does not tell us what is wrong with your import.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.