Is it possible to find all issues with a sigma character (∑) in their summary?
@Daniel Schaeffer
Syntax issueFieldMatch(Subquery, Fieldname, reg ex)
To find all tickets with sigma character use this JQL query
issueFunction in issueFieldMatch("project is not empty", "summary", "∑")
Best!
Moses, do I need some specific plugin to do this? I'm getting a "Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it." error.
Thanks,
Dan
FWIW, this is our license information
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Atlassian Corporation Pty Ltd.
The use of this product is subject to the terms of the Atlassian End User Agreement, unless other specified therein.
This product includes software developed by the Apache Software Foundation.
This product also includes the following libraries which are covered by the GNU LGPL license:
@Daniel SchaefferYou need the script runner plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
And make sure that you have the Browse project permission in all projects/ permission in issues security if it exit in projects so that you search for issues in the search dialog.
Once again ScriptRunner to the rescue, maddening. I mean I'm happy that someone other than Atlassian is on the ball. Must be nice having access to it xD.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.