We host our own Jira/Confluence server.
I have copied my jira/test instance or server to a new aws instance, and I'm going through it to make changes to configure it as a test server.
I can login to the jira test instance successfully, but confluence was configured to use Jira User directory. In Jira Test, I have edited the Jira User Server to configure it to permit the Confluence test server (they are on the same server) access to the User Server.
However, I now need to configure Test Confluence to add the Jira Test User Directory, but I'm not sure how to do that if I can't login to Test Confluence. Is there a way to edit this configuration via a config file, or in mysql, to update Confluence to point to the new IP for Jira? I've created local host entries for the DNS name to point to localhost,