I've defined a KCF - Single Autocomplete with SIL Datasource:
The results appears like that:
image2015-12-28 11:34:10.png
The value "/" appears as "/". How can I avoid that?
However, when I select the result I can see the value perfectly:
image2015-12-28 11:51:11.png
Fixed in KFC Pro 1.0.4/1.1.2. Expect the release today.
Any suggestion?
Hi Begoña,
It seems, indeed, to be a problem. As far as we investigated it, it only appears when the Minimum characters is set to 0. Until we find a fix for this, you can set it to 1 as an workaround.
Hope this helps, Alexandra
Unfortunatelly we are installed JIRA 6.4.11 and we can't migrate to JIRA 7. Do you plan to solve this bug for a kepler-pro version compatible with JIRA 6.4?
It is already fixed. Check version 1.0.4.
Perfect! Thanks Alexandra
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.