I would like to be able to see the list of components associated to a release.
For a given release version:
- fetch all issues
- for each issue, fetch all associated components
- return list of distinct components.
alexandre,
Do you have a list of all the components that are in use in your projects?
Victor
I do, in the Components section.
But for any given release, not all of them will be impacted.
Hello,
You can do it with Jira Rest API.
Execute the GET /rest/api/2/search
Pass fixVersion = "Your Version" as the JQL expression and you will get the required info.
You can find more info about GET /rest/api/2/search here:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/?_ga=2.8688309.1476107635.1526884318-593458345.1525875113#api/2/search-searchUsingSearchRequest
I have the same question. Intrested in the JQL query.
Hi @Alexandre Agular ,
have you got an answer / have you found a solution to your question regarding getting the list of components associated with a release? I have the same need now... would appreciate if you share the knowledge. Thanks.
Would love to know the answer to this as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.