Hi,
I am new to Kibana and would like to display my JIRA reports like open issues, closed, reopened issues etc using kibana dashboards. Please share your experiences if you have worked on these before.
Thanks
Amrita,
Could you let us know what add-on you're using to integrate with Kibana?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon, I haven't tried yet and would like to learn more about this. Can you suggest some documentation to begin with.
Kibana is a 3rd party software and not related to Jira. There's only one add-on that is associated with it, but as having never used Kibana I cannot recommend a specific integration.
Unless, of course, you're referring to kanban boards? If so, you might want to start a Jira Software Discussion on the Community about it and users can give you their feedback.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.