in a JIRA installation (hypothetical) I have 4 projects: dev1, dev2, dev3, dev4. Currently, there is only one permission scheme for all 4 projects. I then have a "developers" group that is present on each of the 4 projects in the "developers" role. And finally I have 4 test teams: test1, test2, test3 and test4. All developers must work indifferently on projects. While each test team must be able to work ONLY on the issues of the relevant project: test1 for dev1, test2 for dev2, and so on. In particular, testers must be able to "close" issues only in the project they are responsible for.
In your opinion, what should I do better: a) create a permit scheme for each of the DEV1,2,3,4 projects and assign the close issue permit to the reference test group for that project? or b) create a new "testers" role in each of the DEV1,2,3,4 projects and leave only one permission scheme to modify it so that the close issue permission is only assigned to the "testers" role?