Since it's a system field, I don't see how to add it to the export from the UI.
Hi Brian,
this is not possible in Tempo.
You can create a JIRA filter based on labels, view the Filter in the "Advanced Timesheet" and export the data to Excel.
Regards,
Susanne
@Susanne Götz [Tempo] , can you explain in greater detail how I can view the filter in "Advanced Timesheet" as you described above? I am new to Tempo and I don't see that as a option anywhere.
Hi @Pete P ,
The Advanced Timesheet does no longer exist in Tempo 9.x and later. It has been replaced by the JQL filter Report.
To use this functionality, create a filter in JIRA and save it. Then go to Tempo, Reports, select the JQL filter Report and select your saved filter in the dropdown. You can also do this by selecting the Custom Report and select JQL filters in the "Filter" dropdown (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/297206386/Filtering+Information+in+Reports+-+Tempo+Server)
In case you are using a version before Tempo 9, the functionality is similar. Please take a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TEMPO/pages/365199973/Advanced+Timesheet for the documentation for the Advanced timesheet.
Thanks @Susanne Götz _Tempo_ I appreciate this. You have been very kind to reply so quickly.
Hi,
this seems not to be solved? @Susanne Götz _Tempo_
I am facing a similar issue, I want to create an excel export that shows me the column labels. I created a custom field in Jira and added it to the custom fields in the tempo settings, however, when I export a report the label column stays empty (for issues and epics).
Can this be solved?
Thanks,
Alessio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.