I am trying to migrate an old Knowledge Base into Confluence but I can only get the content as HTML files inside of an SQL dump.Is there any way I can migrate all of the articles in the SQL dump into a Confluence space?I have tried UWC but it does not recognize SQL DB's.
Hi,
How I would approach this problem:
A little bit of work, yeah... but not that complicated
Thanks! I will check this out. So how will this work if I have a template in the Confluence space I want to use so all articles are organized in the same way? I know that all new articles going forward will use the template but I am not sure if an import can be told to use a template format.
It depends on how you want the HTML content retained and whether it is a one time import. There are a few choices.
I am glad to hear I have some options. I will look into these. Thanks!
So, you get your Template as HTML and merge it with the HTML from the file and use the merged result to put it inside confluence (via rest api as mentioned earlier)
How would I tackle the first bullet you listed (extract the HTML content from the SQL dump)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.