Hi,
We have an issue of accessing a bitbucket-mirror instance. We have installed v4.11.2 and i can access it on hostname:7990, but I cant access it on 8443 port.
I have done everything from the documentation - enabling connector 8443 with all the config options. But I think there is a problem with the keystore, I have a certificate.pem and I have a private key.
<Connector port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" SSLEnabled="true" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75" enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLSv1.2" />
When I dont put keystoreFile and keystorepass parameters i get the following error, which is understandable btw :
3-May-2018 14:16:24.149 SEVERE [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Failed to initialize end point associated with ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8443"]
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/atlbitbucket/.keystore (No such file or directory)
First off all I dont have .jks file and I am not sure how to generate/create one (i have tried some openssl cmd's without success)
I have tried to pass the path of my certificate and private key path to the keystoreFile but then I get the error Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format
Also, I have edited the httpd.conf with the following
<VirtualHost *:443> SSLEngine On SSLCertificateFile "/Pathtofile" SSLCertificateKeyFile "pathto.key" SSLCertificateChainFile "pathto.crt"
Here I have a problem that I dont understand what I should put in the </contextpath> regarding the ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse paramaters:
ProxyPass <contextpath> http://servername;port </contextpath>
I dont know what I am doing wrong, and I am starting to think that the problem could be in certificate itself.
Would appreciate if someone would explain to me how to proceed.
Thank You 