Dear Community,
I'm having problems with my Confluence 6.9.0 Server Installation on CentOS 7.
There's an Apache 2.4 used as a reverse Proxy and DNS Termination Point.
When I activate Collaborative Editing and try to edit a page, I'm always facing "
The editor didn't load this time error when trying to edit a page" Error. I tried everything on https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-throws-the-editor-didn-t-load-this-time-error-when-trying-to-edit-a-page-840796639.html, but I'm not getting anywhere. When I'm trying the port, it's available - when I tested the firewall, the request went through. So nothing should be blocking WebSocket Connections ....
Also for completion, I wanted to paste my Apache 2.4 config ...
<VirtualHost *:443>
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/confluence-domain.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/confluence-domain.key
LogLevel alert rewrite:trace6
ErrorLog logs/confluence-domain-error_log
CustomLog logs/confluence-domain-access_log common
ServerName confluence-domain
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/synchrony
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://confluence-server:8090/$1 [P]
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /synchrony http://confluence-server:8091/sychrony
<Location /synchrony>
Require all granted
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:UPGRADE} ^WebSocket$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:CONNECTION} Upgrade$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* ws://confluence-server:8091%{REQUEST_URI} [P]
</Location>
ProxyPass / http://confluence-server:8090/
ProxyPassReverse / http://confluence-server:8090/