I defined in the Makro that I want to sort with the ID-Number. But the sorting is not quite correct (see Picture. Actual: 10 -> 103 -> 104 -> 12 but it should be: 10 -> 12 -> 103 -> 104).
How can this Problem be solved?
Could be a bug:
As a workaround you can use default sorting option in Table Filter macro.
does this work with the Page Properties Report makro too?
Yes, you need to wrap Page Properties Report macro with Table Filter macro and set default sorting.
I've had this problem too. My workaround is to change the list from 1, 2, 3, 4... to 01, 02, 03, 04...
Additionally, I've found that deleting the number, saving the page, then re-adding and saving the page will fix it - that's what I'd do for ID=12 in the image above.
Definitely a bug that should be fixed.
thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.