I click any task in the task list as done on any page and it returns
"Oops! Your task change couldn't be saved. There could be a few reasons for this."
This occurs in the view mode - in the edit mode, clicking the checkbox works.
It worked before in the view mode too, it started to occur when i the changed permissions on our spaces .
This is a major bug, any fix for this?
The workaround described here doesn't work
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/set-task-to-be-completed-causing-oops-your-task-change-couldn-t-be-saved-error-755336471.html
Hi Michal,
Is it any task on your entire instance or just the page itself?
Can you have a look at this article and see if you have any duplicate tasks?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
it is any task on the entire instance, not just one page, i've tried many tasks on many pages.
I think we have no duplicate tasks caused by reordering in same space, even thouh i cannot verify by running the sql query right now.
Thank you,
Michal
Have you tried it in different browsers?
Thank you Michal; when you have a chance do let me know!
I'm also curious about what Jessica asked yesterday. Could you tell us if this occurs in all browsers?
I have the same experience with firefox 61.0.1.But it works fine with chrome Version 67.0.3396.99.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.