Dear Support,
I would like to move bitbucket to another server, so which steps should I follow ?
Best regards,
Hieu Nguyen
The steps as follows..
Dear Yogesh,
Thank you so much for your time.
Let me follow and notice you the result.
Hi @Cong Hieu,
The high level steps provided by @Yogesh Mude (thank you!) are valid.
There is also a document from us with all the required details and some additional options based on the current setup. Here it is:
- Migrating Bitbucket Server to another server
Cheers,
Caterina - Atlassian
If you feel these steps are correct/ useful please don't hesitate to Accept the answer.
Dear @Caterina Curti
Thanks for your help.
However, now I'm considering to move to BitBucket Cloud to make it stable. So Could I import existing data into cloud ?
You can follow the instructions on the Import a repository page to import a Bitbucket Server repository to Bitbucket Cloud.
The Bitbucket Server repository needs to be accessible by the Bitbucket Cloud site for the initial connection and the import to succeed. Alternatively you can push the cloned repository directly from your workstation.
Caterina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.