Hello everyone!
I'm a project administrator and I can't access to Email requests, it gives"Snap! You can't view this page You need to be a Service Desk Agent to access this page. Contact your administrator if you need access.
I have identified 2 separate issues:
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
Hey @hasnae dada,
welcome this community. If you want to access all features in a Service Desk Project, you need to be an Service Desk Agent (or at least, have application access to Jira Service Desk).
Please check on the Application Access page, which groups have that application access and add yourself to one of that groups.
That the Buttons are missing is also due to missing application access.
What exactly do you mean, that Service Desk permission is lost when importing data?
The problem is I have admin role for my project and all permissions are granted to me
I tried to create a new permission scheme(contains the admin roles) and i have associated the permission scheme to my project but it didn't work
To have only the project permissions is not enough.
Even as Administrator you need the Application Access (must be granted by Jira System Administrator). If you do not have Application Access, you will always have a very reduced view and capabilities.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.