Hi
I've created a structure and then a jira not related to the structure but when I open the jira then that structure is displayed despite it's not related.
How can I solve this issue?
thanks
Hi @Ciampa,
what do you mean that you have created a structure?
When you open a Jira-issue that is not related to any structure then the structure-panel is hidden by default. When you open the structure panel then the default-structure will be shown. If you want to show some other than the default structure then you can add project specific default-structure. So if you have the structure installed then the structure panel will be shown in all issues that are related to a project where the structure is enabled. If you are not using structure in some projects then you can disable those projects from structure and the structure panel is not shown in jira issues related to the disabled projects.
Hi @Bastian Stehmann
I refer to the Structure
Thanks
thanks .
I've some jiras which are not related to any Structure but in their structure-panel the Structure I've created is displayed anyway.
How can I unlink/disable such Structure from the Structure-panel of those jiras?
Ok, I am sorry, I did not use that Add-on before, so I can not help you with this.
There is now link and you can't disable the structure panel and some structure from shown if the project uses structure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.