The Browse by Topic macro is displaying every tag ever created; is there a way to display just the first 10 for a letter, with a "see more" link? That would shorten the page.
Hi Chela,
I was not able to find the Browse by Topic macro on my test instance or in our documentation: Macros.
Was the macro added as part of a user-installed add-on? If so, please let us know which one, to help get the attention of the vendor representatives on the forum.
Thanks,
Ann
I apologize; I'm using the "Labels List" macro ("Browse by topic" is my heading text). I see that I can limit the list to a space; I can also exclude labels, but that's not practical, since there are so many.
I'm using this macro in our knowledge base, and we have a large number of labels, since the range of topics is broad, and I'm wanting to create as many searchable keywords as possible.
Someone who knows the Velocity templating language could probably write a user macro to create the "see more" feature you're describing. Here is our intro to User Macros: Writing User Macros
What do you see when you go to <Your_Base_URL>/labels/listlabels-alphaview.action? If the list displays in a way you like, you can add a link to it in the left sidebar of the knowledge base space:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.