If I edit project details (JIRA/Settings/Projects/Projects/Actions - Edit) I have only NAME / KEY and ACCESS.
I've tried every possible option (in my mind) but I couldn't find where to assign/change!
Hi Roald,
by default you can either go the way through the project's Settings -> Details or like you described through Settings -> Projects -> Projects -> Edit Action. I attached screenshots of both screens underneath. I'm not familiar with an "Access" entry there. Could you maybe attach a screenshot of what you're seeing there?
Best, Max
That's the issue Max...I can't see project category!
I think I've got the issue! I'm using the AGILITY template that is in BETA. When I create a new project using any other template (e.g. SCRUM), then I'm able to set the project category.
Anyway, thank you for your reply! It made me think "out-of-the-box" ;-)
I haven't been working with the Agility projects a lot so far for many reasons, so we both learned something today!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.