Hi Maria,
I could find this plugin in Market Place however it's supported just for Confluence 4.2.
You may want to check the market place for other plugins that might suit your needs. As far as I know, Confluence doesn't come with this functionality bundled.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
What do you mean by a time control widget? Are you looking for an add-on that will control publishing time, or are you looking to just publish a calendar to a page? A little explanation would help.
Thanks Davin, I would like to know how much time takes to make each task.
Please provide some explanation of what you are looking for?
All my team is in confluence, and I would like to know how long take each task that they are doing, for example, how much time would it take to create the profile of a client. I´m looking for some add-on that let me control the timing by task. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.