Hi All,
I am trying to upgrade my older version (3.x) of Bitbucket (formerly Stash) and I was able to upgrade it to 4.x (for time being). When I tried to connect my Jira with Bitbucket via application links I am getting the error :
Invalid OAuth signature
We couldn't connect to Bitbucket, possibly because that instance is behind a misconfigured proxy.
But in the Bitbucket application links section, it shows Jira is connected. While troubleshooting this , I tried to disable OAuth in Jira and Bitbucket in the below combination and noticed something strange...
In Jira application links: incoming - OAuth, outgoing - Disabled
In Bitbucket application links: incoming - Disabled, outgoing - OAuth
The above combination setting shows "Connected" on both Jira and Bitbucket. But if I change it to OAuth on both sides for incoming and outgoing, it is throwing the error as I mentioned earlier.
I know I am missing something in the proxy config , but don't know what exactly.
Please help.
FYI: I have a HA proxy running in between Jira and Bitbucket.