I created notes for a meeting using the Meeting Notes template. A co-worker cannot edit this page, although I have had other users test being able to edit the same page.
Chris,
Page is restricted by owner in a manner that allows only a certain individual or a group of individuals permission to edit pages.
See link below
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/permissions-and-restrictions-139557.html#Permissionsandrestrictions-page
Victor
This page is not restricted for viewing and editing in any way.
One user can update the page but another cannot.
If the page has no viewing or editing restrictions, what would keep a user from editing a page?
Does the user have create/edit in the space permissions?
When I check the Space for restrictions, there are no restrictions for viewing an editing in the top page in that space, but I am not sure how to check permissions for the space itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.