At the space level (or even site level) I would like to add an image ABOVE the global header that will appear on every page.
See this site for an example of what I mean.
http://resourcecenter.controlmicrosystems.com/dashboard.action
Can you advise how to accomplish this? If it's CSS, would it be possible to give a code sample?
Thank you
Hi John, you mean something like this?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Changing+the+Site+Logo
You may find this helpful along with the answers provided below.
https://developer.atlassian.com/design/application-header.html
http://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/sandbox/?component=appheader
Hello John,
We have the following document that talks about some basic styling inside of Confluence.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Basic+Styling+Tutorial
There is a specific tutorial on "Changing the Header Background"
Please give that a look and let us know if it will work for your purposes.
There's something a little more about header and foot here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Site+and+Space+Layouts
Thanks to all. I'm halfway there.
I'm able to display a banner with text only, but when I add an image, I can only see it in Edit mode or when I'm in no particular space on the site.
I'll keep experimenting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.