I am running SourceTree 1.9.10.0 and this past weekend we had the SSL certificate expire for our Stash server. Ever since then I no longer see my saved Stashes in SourceTree and when I try to add something new to Stash I get an error about cygheap base mismatch deleted and an incompatible version of the cygwin DLL.
The error also says to search for cygwin1.dll and to delete all but the most recent version, which should reside is x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive I installed on. I searched my entire computer and don't see this DLL, or at least Windows couldn't find it, which is weird because I've not made any changes to SourceTree in over a year, so if it was using that DLL and it's now gone, what would have removed it?
Is there any way to get my Stashes I have saved back without uninstalling/reinstalling SourceTree?
I installed SourceTree on another computer and Stash seems to be working, though I don't see my prior Stashes. How can I get my previous Stashes back?