I'm getting the "This page is taking longer to load than usual. Give it a few moments, then try refreshing. Still having issues? Contact your Confluence admin.". I'm currently on version 6.1.1, and running Confluence Data Centre.
Thank you.
Hi Kerwin,
Do you have the same behavior when you try to add a new page? If yes
Try to disable the Concurring editing and see if you still have this problem.
Best,
Thanks Fadoua. I disabled it as you recommended and the error cleared. Is there a long term solution, so that I can turn Collaborative Editing back on at some point?
I am afraid to say that upgrading will be the best fix.
Turning off collaboration fixing the problem strongly suggests a problem with Synchrony, or Confluence's connection to it.
An upgrade might fix it, although I've only ever seen that happen when moving from 6.0 to 6.1 (fixed a bug that prevented Synchrony starting), or when the problem was in the set up, and the upgrade over-wrote the incorrect configuration files with ones without the problem.
I would recommend a quick look at the log file for synchrony errors, they're likely to tell you something like "can't connect" or "didn't respond"
I went through all the steps @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- with no luck (sigh). I hope @Kerwin Po will be luckier. We are in the process of getting ready for the upgrade.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.