As a user, I want to clear the board due date after it was set so that I can rethink the date at a later time.
I think you mean 'delete the issue's duedate'. You simply delete the value in the field and hit return.
It does not allow me to do that. Using a mac with Chrome.
Odd. Can you try another browser? It works on safari and Firefox for me. I will try chrome and see. Server or cloud?
Both Safari and Firefox do the same. I cannot clear/delete out the Due Date input field. I can type another date but "delete" does nothing. Using cloud.
I was able to do this by downloading the extension Rest Web Service Client for Google Chrome and sending a PUT request using the following info:
URL:
https://<companyname>.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/<issue-#>
BODY:
{"fields": {"duedate": null}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.