Hello -
I am new to JIRA Service Desk. I am more familiar with JIRA Core, so there is a JIRA foundation to work with. I am attempting to set up a JIRA Service Desk project which provides IT support within the company I work for.
The general way it works - users within my company are divided into different Organizations. We have an IT Director who receives support requests (via email) from the users within the different Organizations. The IT Director is responsible for transitioning the tickets through the workflow that I have created. That works well.
My question is about the users within the Organizations. What I want to be possible is to have one user within each Organization to be a Leader. Meaning that the Organization Leader has access to view the status (via Dashboard) all of the tickets within his/her Organization, and only that Organization.
As far as I can tell, there is no way to set up any kind of hierarchy within an Organization. Is there any kind of workaround here? Is there a way to possibly implement Security Levels that pertain to Organizations?
Forgive my ignorance with JIRA Service Desk, as I am learning as I go. Any help / advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!