I would like to edit an attached file, however, when I click on the file, I do not have the option to "Edit With".
@Lisa Culhane,
what kind of file do you want to edit? Usually, you have to download the file, edit it and upload the file again.
Hi Thomas, thanks for the response. This is with any type of file but in this particular case, it is a PowerPoint. According to the help guide, you should be able to use an "Edit with" function to open file in its native application, then after applying your changes, go back to Confluence and click "Update" which will save a new version of the file.
I simply don't see the "Edit with" anywhere as specified in the instructions.
We are fine with uploading a new version and that works fine, just wanted to explore the "In place" editing feature. Let me know if that clarifies what we are trying to do.
Thanks, Lisa
Do you have Confluence Cloud or Server?
I thought it was the Cloud version, but maybe that is the problem as it seems to be unavailable?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.