Can anyone direct me on what to look for on why health check comes back with end of life for 7.7.0? Does not happen in my UAT.
Did you recently upgrade or something?
Tonight, yes. Interesting... UAT couldn't verify end of life when I installed 7.7.0 ... yet gave the check mark so I never expanded to look at the health check.
Checks if the running version of JIRA is approaching, or has reached End of Life.
We couldn't verify the End of Life date for JIRA version 7.7.0-m0002.
Well 7.7.0 for sure has a long way to go before it reaches its EOF.
@Jonathan Smith - did you get a resolution for this issue?
@Kat Warner
After speaking with support, my resolution will be to upgrade to a new version (which I am due to upgrade soon).
Thanks for reaching out!
- Jon
Thanks for the reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.