My scenario includes two instances of JIRA. Both JIRA instance are installed in a closed loop network.
Because of this restriction, what would be the best way to synchronize a project between these two instances of JIRA?
Hello,
Have a look at the Backbone Issue plugin or Exalate plugin.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215199/backbone-issue-sync-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213645/exalate-jira-issue-sync-more?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Any preference between the 2 plugins? I have a customer who has his jira instance behind a firewall and he wishes to integrate with a vendor jira. From a 'choice of data' to sync, performance, security and risk standpoint - which of the 2 would you recommend?
@Yash Doshi,
I can't recommend you one - since I'm working for the team behind Backbone Issue Sync, but I can happily share some information with you about these scenarios:
If you want to get a demo, drop us a mail at support@k15t.com.
Cheers,Matthias.
(I'm with the team that builds Exalate)
Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the presentation and the links - much appreciated.
Hi Yash,
As answered in the other thread, but added here for other people convenience,
We do have an extensive overview of the design of Exalate in the Security and Architecture whitepaper.
It provides an answer on most frequent asked questions around this subject. You can also book a conf. call to discuss your particular requirements (here)
Francis
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.