Recently upgraded to jira 7.9.1 but I am not able to see the usual Update Check to check for plugin compatibility . I know this is perhapds the latest but I am writing a documentation on how I did the upgrade and need the update check to be part of it.
Why is that missing ?
It's missing because Atlassian cancelled the release o version 7.9.1. Basically it means they had a major error with it. I you upgrade to 7.9.2 you will be able to see the update check again.
I'm not sure if the issue was related to this version of JIRA Software but when I was on 7.9.1 i was not able to access marketplace - we had option to manage add-ons but no option to visit marketplace. may be that was one of the big issues in that version.
Then I moved over to 7.9.2 and had the marketplace option restored.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.