Hi
How do I do to trigger a dialog the first time a user login?
I would like to be able to ask a few questions and save the answers.
Regards,
Michael D
You would need to develop a plugin which would include a servlet-filter module
Can you explain some more what to do and give some example?
Servlet filters intercept calls to resource and can redirect calls to another resource. That is exactly what you need. You can read about servlet filters here:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/filters-137243.html
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/servlet-filter/
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.I have been able to create a servlet filter.However I would appreciate if you can me me some more hints regarding how to only trigger this filter when a user is logging in for the first time and how to redirect to a page where I can ask the questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.