Hi All,
I would really appreciate any help in this matter. I will soon have 3 different backlog/boards but I want them to have a parent (one of those) so that I can plan and manage at one place.
Is that possible?
Thanks in advance,
Vikas
Hi!
The best you can do here is create 1 (parent) board, configure it as you like and make 2 copies of this board (View all boards > Copy). Later on you can only manage all these boards separately.
Hope this helps.
Another option depending on how your data/workflows are set up is to have one board but multiple filters that allow you to have multiple views but only one physical board to manage. we use this was of showing multiple active releases all from one board. when I remove filters I can see all issues from all releases on one board, then can turn filter back on to just see release X
Jay
My problem is I do not have right to configure so I will suggest this to team managing JRIA and hopefully they will make it happen thanks a lot
Thanks will try to get that done
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.