I am evaluating Bitbucket Server. I expect to go to Data Center eventually, but thought I'd start with Server, to test basic things like AD integration.
I have the eval running on a Cent 7 box. Bitbucket is responding on HTTP to localhost, and even the machine's IP, so long as I am sitting on that Cent machine, using KDE and Firefox. I don't want to sit on that machine, I want to be on my Mac. Yeah, KDE is cool but has some maturing to do.
I can telnet from the Mac to the Cent machine's IP, and even a port like 22, but not 7990.
How do I get the thing to respond to my Mac via the IP? I have tried the admin area in the browser, I created a bitbucket.properties file, rebooted a couple times, threw a Hail Mary trying to reset the JRE and JAVA_HOMEs... It seems as of 5.0 the standard Tomcat crap like Server.xml is no longer used by Bitbucket. I'm sure there is a good reason for that.
I am skeptical whether Windows answers will help here, unless we're talking about a setting on the web page...
Thanks in advance!