Is there a way to find all Confluence pages that have JIRA links on them?
I can easily enough find all JIRA issues that have link to a Confluence page (via JIRA REST api) but is there a way to do it other way round?
Hi Markus,
You can use Confluence Search to find any pages with the Jira issues macro included on it.
Thus:
Searching for macros You can search Confluence content to find where a macro is used. Start your search string with macroName: and type the macro name after the colon. For example, to search for all excerpt-include macros: macroName:excerpt-include* For more information about macroName and other search fields, see Confluence Search Fields.
You can search Confluence content to find where a macro is used. Start your search string with macroName: and type the macro name after the colon. For example, to search for all excerpt-include macros:
macroName:
macroName:excerpt-include*
For more information about macroName and other search fields, see Confluence Search Fields.
macroName
Example:
macroName:jiraissues*
Let me know if you have any trouble!
Regards,
Shannon
Hi,
Thanks but that does not really answer my question fully. If I create a link to a Confluence page in Jira, I do not add Jira macro to the page. I see there is a REST call to get Jira links from a page.
/rest/jira-metadata/1.0/metadata?pageId=
But is there a way to get all the pages that have Jira links on them?
Markus,
For that, you can search the database. Have a look here:
That should get you a list of pages that include a link to a specific domain (such as your Jira domain).
That's not really what I'm after. I have a project in Jira that has an issue (e.g. TST-1) that has a link (link type: Confluence Page) to a Confluence page.
When I open the page in Confluence, I see there is a Jira issue linked to it.
I want to find ALL the pages that have one or more Jira issues linked to them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.