Hi all,
Can you please clarify the next.
On the board I see tasks and my tasks too. But when I click on "Task assigned to me" I don't see it. Examples in the attachment.Thank you in advance
Hi!
There're 2 possibilities:
1. Ether you don't have any issues assigned. But this is not our case (I assume that you marked with a green circle issues assigned to you)
2. You have a misconfigured filter.
To figure it out please check the filter configuration:
Board > Configure > Quick Filters
And make sure that "My tasks" filter contain the following JQL:
assignee = currentUser()
Hope this helps.
@Vladislav Are there any issues, assigned to your account? It is possible to look to quick filter settings?
Hi!Thank you!But I can't find this settings... Where I need to click?Thanks
You must have administrative permissions on the Board to check this configuration
In our JIRA it's located in the top-right corner of the board:
To configure a board you should be either a project or a board administrator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.