Out of nowhere, all my new issues are appearing with Strikethroughs. Can anybody provide a step-by-step instruction how to definitively remove these?
Hi @Danica Wishkovich,
issues are displayed with strikethrough characters, if they have a resolution.
It's intended behaviour.
I think, you set a resolution, when you create an issue. That's why new issues appear with strikethrough characters
Thank you for your super fast reply.
This must have been done inadvertently as I haven't changed any settings in almost a year, but I noticed this started happening about 2 weeks ago.
Unfortunately, this means I don't know where or what a resolution is or how to change it back to whatever it was before. Do you know where I would find the resolution and what it should be in order to remove these strike throughs? Many thanks!
Resolution is a field in your issue:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.