Is there a syntax to use month and year when you create a JQL. For example:
created < -1y (issues created more than one year ago)
I know it's possible to write something like this:
created < -365d
Hi @Mattias Kallvi,
Unfortunately Month and Year is not supported natively by JIRA in this use case. Instead, you could use the Advanced Functions such as startofYear() and startofMonth() though this does not fulfil your requirements. My suggestion would be to stick with days and weeks when using Created.
Apologies I could not be of anymore assistance.
By default only Days(d) and Weeks(w)
Unfortunately, W is the upper bound
Well, I just wanted to get this confirmed. Thank you for answering so quickly.
You can use something like this:
created < startOfDay("-1y")created < endOfDay("-1y")
It's not EXACTLY year ago, since You compare to the start/end of the current day, but it worked for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.