I want to link the confluence pages to jira customfield.Is there a way to search and link pages in customfield?
++ how can i get workflow of current issue from edit issue?
Not sure about automatically link the confluence pages to custom field.
For that you can use a URL type custom field in jira and manually update the confluence link there.
FYI out of custom filed context, Confluence page Links will be automatically appeared in the jira issue when Jira issue key mentioned in confluence pages. In this case application links should be setup between jira and confluence.
Hi @Jee young-hoon,
I have a similar question to yours with helpful answers..check out the link below.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-it-possible-to-create-jira-custom-field-that-links-to/qaq-p/31723
Hope this helps
hi Kirubel Tesfaye,
It's a little different from what I want.The order that I want is1. Confluence create page2. Jira create issue3. workflow next step4. Search & Link, created page in the first step to customfield on transition screen
Is this possible?
Ok...No matter how much I search, I can't see it.
Then, is there any answer to my additional question?
i want to control the custom field according to workflow in edit issue.
You cannot search confluence pages in jira.
And for your question
4. Search & Link, created page in the first step to customfield on transition screen
You can configure screen for the particular transition with URL field and then you can update the confluence page url while transition the issue.
Ok, thanks.
I'll use URL field.
Thank you for your answers.
See
https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/WikiTrainFAQsTips/Using+the+JIRA+macro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.