Hi,
we have a project where we use the Issue Types Bug, Feature and Task. We have a common workflow for all those Issue Types but have the requirement that we need to have one field required for Bug.
I created a new Field Configuration for Bug and assigned it - this works as expected (whenever a issue is created or edited the required field must be filled out).
However an inline Issue Type change for an Issue is not possible anymore.
E.g.: I clone a Bug issue and just change the Issue Type to Task (inline).
I know that with "Move" we could move the issue to the issue type we want but we don't want users to have access to the move functionality (currently only admins do).
Is there another I can set this up, so that changing the Issue Type is possible for the users?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Barbara